FALL DECORATING WITH ROLLING GREENS
Last Friday was officially the first day of fall, and we are so excited! There's nothing better than lighting some candles and cuddling up with a cozy throw blanket and a cup of tea. With the change of season comes colorful leaves, holiday cheer, and most importantly, fall decor. Set the scene in your home with autumn decor you will love. Continue reading below for some decorating ideas!
- Swap out your summer fabrics like linen and cotton for luxe velvet and fur materials in rich fall shades.
- Light up the fireplace + use the spare firewood as a decorative tool. Stack logs on a bookshelf or coffee table to add a rustic touch to your living space.
- Add a cozy touch to your den or living room by draping a cotton or chenille throw over the sofa or armchair.
- Place a tall vase on the side table or coffee table and fill it with acorns, branches, or fall leaves.
- Incorporate menswear fabrics like plaid or herringbone into your autumn decor by adding a throw blanket or adding new upholstry.
- Layer piles of vibrant pumpkins, squash, and gourds over your porch for a classic look.
- Create a rustic wreath out of moss, twigs, or leaves that is perfect for fall.
- Fill lanterns or other glass containers with candles or acorns and place them at the corners of your front-door.
- Make a statement with all-white pumpkins surrounded by bright orange, red, and brown leaves.
We hope that these design ideas were helpful, and that you will try incorporating some into your own home. Make sure to stop by our Beverly location to shop our fall decor including pumpkins, decor, candles, silk, furniture + more.