Spring Tablescape with Faux Florals
We know that Spring is here when the major showers start to hit! With the recent rain, we are so excited to see that plenty of foliage and plants are getting hydrated in this California Drought. One of our favorite parts about Spring is of course the amazing florals! We’re not just talking real flowers either—our hearts have been recently set on our faux collection at Rolling Greens. Our large inventory of faux florals are perfect for creating long-lasting, elegant centerpieces that can be used time and time again.
Inspired by the soft hues of the season and faux florals, we created a tablescape that seamlessly transfers your Winter décor straight into Spring! Trust us—no one will believe the centerpiece is faux! See our tips below for creating your own spring table decor, and join us at both Rolling Greens locations to pick out your florals today. Spring is the perfect time to de-clutter and arrange your living space for the new season, so make a pot of coffee and get decorating!
1. To create the focal point of our centerpiece, we used five vintage jars: one large jar in the center, two medium jars on either side, and lastly, two small jars layered in next to the medium jars.
2. Then, we filled the three bigger jars with large florals. Our biggest jar is our main focal point—so we used Protea for vivid colors. Protea are amazing since they have such a unique structure and can be masculine or feminine.
3. For our two medium jars, we layered in white hydrangeas to make a full and voluminous arrangement.
4. For our small jars, we used a pretty blue-green floral and fluffed up the leaves to add volume. Each layer we add in corresponds with the next and filled the voids to create a full and seamless arrangement!
5. Next, we used an assortment of peonies and succulents intertwined with each other to create an extension of the arrangement that reached down both sides of the table.
6. For the table setting, we used white chargers (from your winter décor!) and added a cool-toned brown charger on top. To add a pop of color and pattern that ties in with the arrangement, we used our patterned bowls with a pop of blue. Textured pink and blue- toned glasses tied the colors together and an romantic chalice finished each setting.
Have you started decorating your home for Spring yet? Share your decor tips in the comments, or join us in-store to complete your floral & pantry shopping!