Entertaining season is the time to break out your best dishes and more importantly, your creativity. This seminar will give you plenty of inspiration for all the holiday events you through and teach you how to get creative in displaying food + drink. We will also show you how to elevate your table to the next level using seasonal greens + florals-- we'll set the table and then brunch! You'll leave with your very own table swag that reflects the season.
- Brunch provided by Sweetgreen + cocktail mixed on site
- Greg demo + seminar information
- Q&A with Greg and our plant specialists
- RG Event Kit (muslin bag, info sheet, dropper, notebook, pen)
- Limited edition 4x7 Rolling Greens Art Print
- Take home your own fall floral table swag! Includes: mini white pumpkin, mini squash, fresh seasonal florals, ribbon to tie, use of shears, tools + techniques
Please note that workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and that dates + times may be subject to change at any time. There is a 10 person minimum requirement for this class to proceed. If we do not reach 10 participants we will unfortunately have to cancel the class and refund you in full 48 hours before the scheduled workshop.
You will receive an email from us with shipping information. Please ignore this email if you only purchased a spot at an event, we will not be shipping anything to you. There will be an additional email sent with confirmation and additional details regarding this event!