Entertaining season is the time to break out your best dishes and more importantly, your creativity. This seminar, led by Rolling Greens owners Greg Salmeri + Laurie Resnick, will give you plenty of inspiration for all the holiday events you throw and teach you how to get creative in displaying center pieces + decor by using seasonal greens + florals! Enjoy a seasonal brunch with Greg and Laurie from Sweetgreen as well as mimosas. You'll leave with your very own center piece that reflects the season plus a fairytale pumpkin!
- Brunch provided by Sweetgreen + mimosas
- Greg + Laurie demo + seminar information
- Q&A with owners of Rolling Greens, Greg Salmeri + Laurie Resnick
- RG Event Kit (muslin bag, info sheet, dropper, notebook, pen)
- Take home your own fall floral table swag! Includes: one fairytale pumpkin, fresh seasonal florals to create your own centerpiece, use of shears, tools + techniques
Please note that workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and that dates + times may be subject to change at any time. There is a 10 person minimum requirement for this class to proceed. If we do not reach 10 participants we will unfortunately have to cancel the class and refund you in full 48 hours before the scheduled workshop.
You will receive an email from us with shipping information. Please ignore this email if you only purchased a spot at an event, we will not be shipping anything to you. There will be an additional email sent with confirmation and additional details regarding this event!